I have over 18 years experience in the design industry, producing a wide range of projects for a varied clientele, working for clients such as Camden and Islington Councils, North London Waste Authority, Electronic Arts, Sega, Sony, Disney and Buena Vista. I'm based in Hanwell, Ealing, West London.
Creative graphic design solutions:
• Logo design and brand identity • Adverts
• Busness Card and Stationery design • Web banner design
• Leaflet and flyer design • Newsletters
• Brochure and folder design • Poster and banner design
• Bus shelter posters
• Consultation documents and annual reports
• Html invite design (for use with marketing software such as Email
• Exhibition displays and environmental graphics for cruise ships and
mercantile outlets, roller banners and directional flags for events
• Multilingual packaging and other materials for the computer games and
• And in fact anything that can be printed or turned into a pdf format to be
downloaded or emailed.
• Camden and Islington Councils, North London Waste Authority, Disney / BVHE, Sony, Sega, Hewlett Packard, Tesco, Coty Rimmel, Reed, Compass, McNeece, College of North West London and Colliers CRE.
Professional photography commissions can also be under taken enhance your projects, to illustrate magazine articles, newsletters, annual reports and so on.